Monday, October 8, 2012

Florence




FLORENCE = GELATO
And boy, did we embrace it.

 


We quickly established our regularity at, Antica Gelateria Fiorentina where we all got hooked up with gelato freebies and some extra laughs. The best part - see that hat right there on my boy Mr. Gelato? Yep, I walked away with my own. 

What can I say,
I LOVE GELATO

Isn't he a sweetie? ;)

Along with some other tasty treats 
Gotta get the full culinary experience, right?

 



Biscotti, markets full of this delectable stuff

The Duomo Cathedral was one of the most breathtaking buildings of the trip. We were constantly saying how it didn't look real.

   
Ponte Vecchio, the "old" bridge


The bridge by night

Through a hostel window

Mercato Centrale where endless amounts of leather products, shoes, jewelry, and other goods were bargained for  

Wine country




Forever "Euro trip 2012" on the Venice bridge.


 

 I live for the street tunes

No comments:

Post a Comment