Tuesday, August 21, 2012

Some perfect days in La Colonia

 First, the FOOD.

My pride in my skill to make beautiful, DELICIOUS salads has yet to fail me.
What. A. Beauty.

For a more Spanish experience- The classic Pamboli.
Bread with oil, tomatoes, cheese, and various forms of jamon (ham). 

Both Kacey and Kelsey's families are now at their vacation homes in La Colonia for the next 3 weeks. It's yet another gorgeous beach full of beautiful sunsets and only a hour and half walk from where I go every weekend. Take a look at what BLOWS my mind over and over again...


                                

One of the catches of this hour and half walk is about mid-point. One of the most beautifully-known beaches within this area happens to be a nude beach. Don't you worry folks. I was 12 years old again when I stumbled upon this the first time ALL BY MYSELF. I was cracking up inside and was dying because I didn't even have anyone to act crazy goofy with. Let's just say I'm replacing loads of these images with more of the ones above ;)

La Colonia





 
Beach babes



 This view is of what I saw during one of the most relaxing moments in La Colonia. Kace and I found a little shade of trees late one afternoon, flung out our towels and sprawled out with no worries in the world and our riveting books in hand. I ended up falling asleep and woke up to a blue sky, sailboats and blue water 20 feet away and this beautiful tree looking over me.
whataday

  Rafa, Kels's papa, took us out on some good spins on his speed boat. And yes, we were both captains of the Mediterranean for enough moments to feel pro!









No comments:

Post a Comment