Monday, June 18, 2012

And so it begins!


Viva L'Espana!

After a beautiful family, sun, beach-filled week in Newport, I'm FINALLY off to my summer adventure I've only been dreaming about for ages (or six months).

 
Balboa Island cruising
A few things that broke my heart a lil bit too much jumping into this summer chapter:
- I realized that this'll be the last time I saw lyssa and her cute preggy tum tum until baby bean is no longer a bean but an actual adorable baby girl! Goodness gracious that was a hard realization & called for an extra 8 more huges and tummy pats ;)
- My besty Katherine Chelsea Snow Lassetter (Katja) will no longer be a single bride-to-be upon my return. I've arranged a skype viewing of her beautiful self and hubby coming out of the temple the day of to try to make up for it. LOVE YOU KATJA. Spencer, you best be understanding the mounds of genuine comfort, love, generosity and dedication you will be receiving from this lady you're stealing... I'll give my official words of approval via this blog. Check.

Yes, the summer adventure with the Spaniards is costing a pretty penny from my bank of memories with loved ones... these memories better be waiting for me ten times more insanely intense when I get back!










1 comment:

  1. I've never seen such beautiful people! Oh, the loves of my life! I know you will have an awesome adventure, Britt. I LOVE this blog so I can be there with you! Huge hugs!! Gram

    ReplyDelete